Spencer & Brittani Bell Wedding

Brittani & Spencer's wedding was so beautiful. They got married in Redlands, CA at the LDS Redlands Temple. The grounds were gorgeous and like a true August wedding, the sun was shining all day long. It was adorable to see them so in love, and cool story; I shot this wedding the day before my 6th Anniversary, so I got all the feels. 

 In true newlywed fashion, they couldn't keep their hands off each other, and their chemistry shone through in their images. Their first look was so sweet and I honestly love capturing that moment of the wedding day. For me, that was one of my top most memorable moments of my own big day, so I LOVE when couples want to do a first look. Don't get me wrong I love me a good walking down the aisle type of first look, but it often stops there.. at a look. They can't run up to their bride, or hold her and tell her how gorgeous she looks. Everyone is watching and there is a ceremony taking place. There is something very intimate in a first look photo shoot.. 

Ok... I will get off my first look soap box. Now to the good part, the pictures.. 

Check out the highlights from this romantic couple's big day. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
  
  
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

LOVE when I get to sneak in a picture with the bride and groom.. even if they have already changed into their exit clothes.. 


Hope you enjoyed this gorgeous day.. now to chug some Dr. Pepper and start prepping for my next one! 

Cami 

No comments