Jacob & Summer Padilla - Maternity Session - Apple Valley, CA














These two have such a love for life and one another. Their maternity session was so simple, yet so perfect. We got to the location and I am sure they were thinking, THIS is it?? (I get that a lot when I am in charge of the location) You see, I believe in simplicity when choosing a landscape for portraits and usually people are wanting a waterfall, or a gorgeous rocky mountain. This location was an empty lot towards the edge of town.  I live in the desert, SO basically dirt. But I love how the bare landscape lets you focus on what matters most. THE PEOPLE IN THE PHOTO. These two are gorgeous and deserved ALL the attention.

I am posting this after their son is born and I am scheduled to shoot his newborns soon! I am so excited to meet little Easton!

No comments